How to replace the helium tire
1. First, it is important to ensure that the vehicle is parked in a flat position away from the traffic flow.
Tip: When the traffic is large, you need to turn on the emergency light or double flash.
2. Then, the support material is placed in front of and behind the tire and will not be lifted to prevent rolling and increase stability.
3. Next, refer to the owner's manual to find spare tires and jacks.
4. Now, refer to the owner's manual to ensure that the jack is properly placed to prevent damage to the vehicle.
5. Start the jack and keep the ground pressure (do not lift the vehicle all)
6. Remove the hubcap or center cover to expose the hub nut.
7. Use a wrench to loosen the nut counterclockwise.
8. After ensuring that the jack is stable, lift the vehicle a sufficient distance to facilitate removal of the tire.
9. Put the spare tire on the wheel and put the hub nut back in place.
10 Use a wrench to turn the nut clockwise.
Hint: Make sure the nut is tightened, but do not use excessive force. Failure to do so may cause the vehicle to disengage from the jack.
11. After driving for a few kilometers, it is best to stop and check to make sure the nut is still tight.